Are you curious if the Easy Retirement Millionaire Program can make you millions? Retire early as they claim? Do you want to know if it’s a scam or legit? How about that $278.34 the video says is already in your account? All you have to do is give them $47 and you’re good to go. What?
My review of Easy Retired Millionaire will be detailed out in the following sections:
- What Is Easy Retired Millionaire?
- How Easy Retired Millionaire Really Works
- Is Easy Retired Millionaire a Scam or Legit?
- Build Your Own Money Making Website Today For Free
If You Don’t Want To Waste Any More Time On Scams,
See My #1 Recommended Way of Making Money Online
What Is Easy Retired Millionaire?
- Product Name: Easy Retired Millionaire
- Website: easyretiredmillionaire.com
- Owner: Chirs (unknown last name) – Show a video of him and his wife. (but it’s a stock video from Shutterstock)
- Price at time of this review: $47.00
- Upsells: YES
- Red Flags: Many including FAKE testimonials and stock video from Shutterstock.
- Do they offer an affiliate program? YES
- Am I an affiliate. NO
- Do I Recommend This? NO – My #1 Recommendation IS HERE
The Claim: FREE
Videos Reveal How To Earn Money Online Proven For September 2018
- How I earn $35k per month autopilot in an UNTAPPED area.
- How an “evergreen” source can earn truly easy cash within 60 minutes.
- Discover my SECRET 3-Step Trick that no one else knows.
None of the above was answered in the video
There are some ridiculously bold claims here saying that everything is on autopilot. Hopefully, you’re not even reading this review because you already recognized all the red flags. But if you are here, let me show you some of them and give you a free way to start making money online today.
What if $600 was added to your bank account in five minutes? This is the first question they ask. Are you serious?
How Easy Retired Millionaire Really Works?
How does the Easy Retired Millionaire program really work? Who knows? They say everything is automated and it’s all done for you and that there’s $278.34 waiting in your account and there is a very limited amount of accounts available. Only 15 at the present time of that watching the video so you better hurry up.
Stop. Not so fast this is obviously a scam designed to steal your $47.
Is Easy Retired Millionaire A Scam?
Yes. This is a big scam. They even use the same marketing video as Wiseball Secret Society.
Other red flags include the outrageous claims that they make. And that you don’t have to do anything. It’s already set up for you.
The big kicker is the fake testimonials. I went to fiver.com and did a search for product reviews and this guy showed up (photo below). He does product reviews and he’s in the testimonial section of Easy Retired Millionaire video.
He was obviously paid to do this FAKE testimonial.
This is the stock video from Shutterstock. He claims this is him and his wife. SCAM!
Build Your Own Money Making Website Today For Free
If you’re serious about learning how to make money online please check out what I have to say here. This is
Think about this: You found my website by searching for Easy Retired Millionaire. Didn’t You? Wouldn’t you like people to find your website in the same way? Imagine having traffic come to your website without spending money on ads and promotions.
And you can start for free, check out……
101 Reasons Why To Get A Free Wealthy Affiliate Starter Account Today!
Easy Retired Millionaire
- Fake Testimonials
- Claims everything is done for you.
- Claims Limited Spots
- Trying to make you rush in to offer.
- Fake Owners