Free Affiliate Marketing Tools 10 Best For Your Online Life
Hi Folks, Today I’m going to share with you many of the Free Affiliate Marketing Tools that I use on a regular basis. One of the many reasons I mention in my article “18 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is The Best & Easiest Way To Make Extra Money Online” is that there is no to low startup cost. Isn’t free a great way to start?
Even better, you can get most of these tools in one place.
Here are some free tools you can use for your internet marketing, and other online business activities. I cover everything from Web hosting, education, video training with step by step instructors, a large community of helpful and like-minded people, writing/blogging tools, keyword research tools, free images, SEO tools and more.
After checking these tools out, check out some of these tips as well: 8 Things That Successful Affiliate Marketing Websites Do
Free Affiliate Marketing Tools (Remarkable Free Tools) For 2020 Video
Free Affiliate Marketing Training & Social Network.
Learning and keeping up to date knowledge on affiliate marketing, SEO techniques, affiliate marketing programs, Keyword Research and other useful information is essential to your online success.
It’s no secret that Wealthy Affiliate is my number one recommendation for all things related to affiliate marketing. I host all my websites on their platform and network with like-minded people within its large community.
Simply put, they have an all-in-one learning, website building/hosting, branding, social network, on the subject. Plus, you can become a member of Wealthy Affiliate for Free.
Let’s take a look at some free tools WA has to offer.
- Free Affiliate Market Training. Wealthy Affiliate offers the best step by step education platform on the market for learning how to earn money online. Its Free Membership includes Online Entrepreneur Certification – Getting Started Level 1 and Affiliate Bootcamp Level 1.
Lessons included with The Online Entrepreneur Certification – Getting Started Level 1: Getting Started, Understand How To Make Money Online, Chose a Niche For Your Website, Building Your Own Niche Website, Setting Up Your Website, Getting Your Site Ready For Serch Engine, Creating Your Instal Website Content, Creating custom menus on your site, Understanding Keywords, and The Start of Your Content and Your Next Step.
- Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp. WA has one of the most lucrative recurring affiliate programs around plus you can be realistically earning money in months. This Free course is 10 lessons and by the time you have completed this course, you are going to have a foundation for a long-term and very lucrative business.
Not only do you get in-depth step by step video and train course created my one its co-founders, Kyle, you gain access to a huge community of like-minded and successful people who are willing to help every step of the way. It’s a NO SPAM Social Network.
Free Affiliate Marketing Tools For Writing
Unless you’ll be hiring writers, creating articles will be the bulk of your work once you properly set up your websites. These free tools will save you hundreds of hours over time.
- Grammarly. Grammarly is a cloud-based English-language writing-enhancement platform that automatically detects grammar, spelling, punctuation, word choice, and style mistakes in your writing. Grammarly also offers a free browser extension for Chrome, Safari, Edge, and Firefox that corrects critical writing errors as you write. Grammarly is where I start writing my articles, emails and just about everything else where I write.
- WordPress. Over 30% of the web runs on WordPress. WordPress.com is home to everyone from brand-new bloggers to Time, CNN, TechCrunch, and more. Blogging and building Internet marketing websites with WordPress is simple and fast. How fast? Check out: “Build Your Own Website In 30 Seconds For Free” or use the widget below and signup for a free account with my Top Web Hosting Company, SiteRubix. (more Info on SiteRubix below)
Site Content is free with a Wealthy Affiliate’s free membership as well as it’s Premium Membership. As a Premium member, you have access to MORE templates and you can create your own templates with a few clicks of a button. Paid members also get a plagiarism checker and access to over 1,000,000 beautiful and fully optimized images?
Free Web Hosting
- SiteRubix Free Web Hosting. SiteRubix is created by the same folks as Wealthy Affiliate and offers state of the art web hosting service and two free websites to start. The Wealthy Affiliate community of experienced Internet entrepreneurs provides you websites support, coaching, website feedback, and help. If you’ve ever attempted to build a website, you’ve run into several technical and design problems. With instant support, coaching, and help when you need it, WA’s SiteRibix helps you build websites into something incredible and beautiful.
Free Keyword Tools
Keyword research is essential to generating free organic traffic to your web pages. Ranking for the right keywords can make or break your marketing efforts. Wealthy Affiliate’s free training goes more in-depth on how to get the best keywords for your website/topics. For now, let’s check out the tools.
Here are the tools I use for Keyword research
- Answer The Public. Type in a keyword and get suggested content ideas in seconds. 1000’s of results of what people are searching for. Great for brainstorming for your content. https://answerthepublic.com
- Jaaxxy. Keeping with WA tools, Premium Members of Wealthy Affiliate get Jaaxxy Lite for free. Check out 30 free searches.
Get a free copy of Russell Brunson DotCom Secrets (The Underground Playbook For Growing Your Company Online)
More Free Tools
- AllinOne SEO WordPress Plugin. As the name suggests this WordPress plugin is an all in one solution for optimizing your website’s SEO (Serch Engine Optimization). It’s simple to use and works out of the box for beginners, and has advanced features and an API for developers.
The All-In-One SEO WordPress plugin is preinstalled with Wealthy Affiliate/SiteRubix websites and they cover how to set it up in Level One, Lesson Six “Getting Your Site Ready for Search Engines” of their free training. If your not a member of Wealthy Affiliate, The All In One SEO WordPress plugin site has detailed information as well.
- Canva. Canva is a free graphic-design tool website for creating images and graphics for all the major social networks and so much more. It uses a drag-and-drop construction and grants access to photographs, graphics, and fonts. I use Canva for creating most of my social media posts including YouTube thumbnails, Pinterest graphics, Facebook post, Twitter post and more. It’s cloud-based so it always has updated image sizes for social media sites that change them from time to time. See Canva in action here: How To Create Pinterest Images Quick & Easy.
Where To Get All These Free Tools
These free tools cover everything you need to get started and/or grow an online affiliate marking business. Considering there is no startup cost and my number one recommend service Wealthy Affiliate provides, it really doesn’t get any better than this if your willing to put in the necessary time to learn and grow.
And once you do get a site up and running and make some cash, your small cost of upgrading any services can pay for itself.
As I mentioned earlier you can get most of these free tools all in the same place.
- Wealthy Affiliate Free Affiliate Marketing Training + Social Network. Turn your passion into a thriving Internet business with instant support, coaching, and help when you need it,
- Online Entrepreneur Certification – Getting Started Level 1. Takes you through the steps of creating a successful online business that generates revenue.
- Wealthy Affiliate Bootcamp. Learn how to take advantage of this lucrative recurring affiliate program.
- Site Rubix Free Websites and Hosting. Awesome web hosting from getting listed in Google, to earning income from your website to promoting your site on Facebook, it’s all included when you create your website at SiteRubix.
- 30 sec install of WordPress with All In SEO Plugin. Create your websites in 30 seconds with built-in SEO tools.
- SiteContent. Check grammar and spelling, set & track writing goals, create templets for certain content structures and layouts in minutes. Speed up your overall content design & creation by 300% simply by leveraging templates.
- Jaxxy Keyword Research Tool. Instantly find domains, uncover niches, brainstorm ideas and analyze your websites.
Connect with me and thousands of other successful affiliate marketers and entrepreneurs in a unique social network type environment.
Get All The Free Tools Listed Above With A Free Membership To Wealthy Affiliate.
Other free tools I use that aren’t part of the WA listed above are: Grammery.com (writing and spell check), Canva.com (making images and graphics for social media sites) and, Answer The Public at AnswerThePublic.com for search terms and keywords.
And a few more tools and tips:
Pretty Link is a powerful WordPress plugin with tons of link cloaking, tracking, sharing and automation tools for serious online marketers.
How to Install Amazon One Link – Where To Put The Code
Comments, Feedback, and Questions
Do you have some favorite free tools that you use? What are they?
Are you using any of the tools or services listed above? What is your experience with them? Have you upgraded from any free to paid services? Please share with us your thoughts and feedback.
Feel free to place your comments or any questions below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will add value to my readers.