Referral Pay Review Scam Or Legit? What They Don’t Tell You
Subscribe on YouTube
Is Referral Pay a Scam or Legit? (2019) Referral Pay Review
There seem to be a lot of websites like Referral Pay popping up these days. They claim you earn $25 just for signing up and $10-$15 for every friend you invite. That sounds like a good deal but is there a catch?
Can you make $500 a day just for referring friends, doing tasks, and completing offers?
Is Referral Pay Free? How do they pay?
Let’s take a closer look at Referral Pay (formally known as Viral Dollars) and reveal what they don’t tell you.
My review of Referral Pay will be detailed out in the following sections:
- What Is Referral Pay?
- How Referral Pay Actually Works
- Is Referral Pay a Scam or Legit? (What they don’t tell you.)
- Referral Pay Conclusion
- My Secret Weapon For Success Making Money Online
Are You Trying To Make Money Online But Nothing You Try Ever Works? Check Out My #1 Recommended Way of Making Money Online – Get A Free Membership Right Now. – No Credit Card Needed.
What Is Referral Pay?
- Product Name: Referral Pay formally known as ViralDollars
- Website: https://referralpay.co/
- Headline Claim On Website: Make $500 Today! #1 Influencer network. Earn $10-$15 for every friend you invite.
- Product Type: Earn money by referrals, completing a task and completing offers.
- Price At Time Of This Review: Free to Join – Completing 3rd party offers will cost you money if you chose to do so.
- Red Flags: Yes. Many see below.
- Do I Recommend This? No. Here’s My #1 Recommendation for creating sustainable online cash flow.
How Referral Pay Actually Works
In short Referral Pay and sites like them get people to join for free by offering you cash incentives for completing offers, inviting friends and doing tasks.
What they offer:
- $25 for signing up
- $10-$15 per referral
- $50 for creating a YouTube video promoting them
- $30 per task on their task wall ( This will cost you money and this is how they make money)
Referral Pay makes money by referral and affiliate marketing. You will need to spend money to complete these offers on their task wall.
Each task will take you to 3rd party website and in most cases, you’ll need to provide a phone number or at least an email address. This can open the door to receiving lots of spam calls and unwanted emails.
Referral Pay makes money by affiliate marking.
When user complete offers from within their site, Referral Pay makes money. As a member, you don’t need to spend any money to earn money. It’s unclear when they make payments to their users or if they ever do.
I’ve seen lots of bad reviews for this website and that they don’t payout.
Is Referral Pay A Scam Or Legit? (What they don’t tell you)
In my opinion and experience sites like Referral Pay are very shady and should be avoided. They claim they will pay you but don’t tell you how much money you need to earn before you can cash out.
- They are NOT connected with the popular brands listed on their website.
- The whole site is a clone of CashOG and other sites like it.
- They have mistakenly referenced ViralDollars.co which is a known data mining scam.
- There is no proper explanation on what you really need to do for completing offers but you will need to spend cash for these offers.
Legit Making Money Online Opportunities
- How To Make Money From Amazon – 7 Ways To Get Paid By AMAZON Working From Home
- How To Get Spotify Premium For Free (2019) NO HACKING Legitimate Method
- Earn PayPal Money [WORLDWIDE] Method (2019) #1 Way
- 10 Home Based Business Opportunities You Can Start With No Money
Referral Pay Conclusion
I hope this Referral Pay review will save you some time and money! While there are a lot of legitimate cash apps and websites out there to make make money from, I cannot recommend referral pay.
There are simply too many red flags and outrageous claims for me to recommend this website.
Secret Weapon For Success Making Money Online (Free Membership – No Credit Card Needed)
Here’s My Secret Weapon For Success Making Money Online
If you’re serious about learning how to make money online and want to learn from a legitimate source. (1.5 million members strong)
Then check this out.
This is a 100% scam free and risk-free opportunity. You don’t even need a credit card to sign up.
You probably found my website by searching for Referral Pay. Wouldn’t you like to have an online business that people find in the same way?
Be in business for yourself, not by yourself.
Imagine having the right tools, education, and support from successful entrepreneurs and creating a full-time income.
You don’t even have to spend money on ads and promotions like most business.
Signup Today and discover new marketing tips, read powerful stories and case studies and get inspiration, find high paying commissions and so much more
The Most Realistic Way For Regular People To Make Money Online (Free Membership) at Wealthy Affiliate.
I have many bonuses waiting for you when you sign up with my link. Click the link below to find out more.
Have you tried Referral Pay?
If you have any questions or just want to say hi, please leave any comments below.
Referral PayFree - Could cost you money if you complete offers
Value for Time & Money0.0/10
Other online reviews0.2/10
Easy to understand10.0/10
Shady business practices10.0/10
- Free To Join
- Bogus money earning clams
- It's free but may cost you lots of cash and Headaches from third-party offers.
- RED FLAG. Clone of other websites like CashOG
- RED FLAG. Name of site is Referral Pay but site also calls themselves ViralDollars
- Bad Online reviews of them never paying out
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will add value to my readers.