ClickBank Marketplace Scams (2019) Top 6 Tricks Exposed
ClickBank Marketplace Scams. There are 1000’s of products on Clickbank.com that you can promote as an affiliate marketer. Most of them are legitimate products, but you will also find a lot scams on there as well.
I’ve listed my Top 5 Tricks that scammers use to fool people and a list of some of the ClickBank Marketplace Scams related to affiliate marketing/earning money online type programs.
I’ve also include reviews of shady bogus products I reviewed that aren’t on Clickbank.
This article is laid out in the following sections:
- What is ClickBank?
- What Makes a ClickBank Product Shady, Misleading, Bogus, False, Fraudulent, Fake, and or a Scam? ( Top 5 tricks that scammers use to fool people)
- ClickBank Products Reviews That Are Shady & Scams
- Non-ClickBank Shady Products & Scams
- Legitimate Making Money Programs
- Useful Affiliate Marketing, and Making Money Online Tips And Articles.
- #1 Recommendation For Earning Money Online – Get A Free Membership – (No money down no credit card needed.)
If You Don’t Want To Waste Any More Time On Scams, See My #1 Recommended Way of Making Money Online And Get A Free Membership Today. – No Credit Card Needed.
What is ClickBank?
ClickBank is an online retailer with a global presence, secure payment processing, reliable tracking and payouts, and an extensive affiliate network.
Vendors can create and sell both digital products (such as ebooks, software, and membership programs) and physical goods through ClickBank. Customers purchase those products through ClickBank’s secure order form, which accepts credit cards and PayPal, and provides advanced fraud protection.
With ClickBank’s affiliate program, affiliates can promote vendors’ products and earn huge commissions. Affiliates use a ClickBank-provided referral link called a HopLink to direct customers to the vendor’s site. If a customer then purchases a product, the affiliate receives a percentage of the sale that is credited directly to their ClickBank account.
What Makes a ClickBank Product Shady, Misleading, Bogus, False, Fraudulent, Fake, and/or a Scam?
When I look at a product on Clickbank or any other platform there are a few things that are dead giveaways for the scam and/or shady products.
Here’s a quick outline and then we’ll go a little deeper into each section with examples below.
- Fake Testimonials
- Fake Owners
- Bold Outrages Claims of Making Tons of Money With Little Or No Effort.
- Limited Time To Act or Limited Ability Of Product
- Multiple Names For The Same Product
- Fake Clickbank Earnings Statements
1. Fake Testimonials
These are typically actors found on fiver.com. Companies pay actors to make fake testimonials for their products. Once I see these fake testimonials in the pre-sales videos or on their websites, I know this is not a product to be trusted.
Addition to using fiver.com to make videos they will sometimes use stock photos from websites such as shutterstock.com
2. Fake Owners
In addition to fake testimonials, sometimes they use stock photos or videos as fake owners of the companies.
This is the stock video from Shutterstock. The guy from Easy Retired Millionaire claims this is him and his wife. SCAM!
3. Outrages Claims of Making Tons of Money With Little Or No Effort.
I mean, come on people, do you really think you can make $500,000 a year with little to no effort on your part?
Other bogus claims:
“You make money just by moving your thumbs to tap your phone screen a few times a day”
“As long as you’re prepared to spend around 15 to 20 minutes each day tapping your phone screen”
Claims like that are so bogus. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
4. Limited Time or Limited Ability
Another tactic they use is trying to get you to act fast by saying there’s limited time or limited availability of a product or service. This isn’t always a scam and sometimes it is the truth, however, when some of these other false claims are in place it’s safe to say it’s not legit.
5. Multiple Names For The Same Product
This one isn’t always easy to catch if you don’t know the other products that are involved. But sometimes you go to a website with the product name one thing, then click on the buy now button and it’s called something else.
The reason they change the name is that the first name got bad reviews online and is likely not selling very well, so they will change the name of the product and basically sell you the same thing.
6. Fake Clickbank Earnings Statements
It’s very easy to make fake screenshots of earning statements as this video shows.
ClickBank Products Reviews That Are Shady & Scams
Here is a list of products I’ve reviewed that are available through ClickBank. This is in no way shape or
I don’t do blog post reviews for all the products I review. Here’s a YouTube Playlist of even more scams.
- Ecom Cash Crusher $2000 A Day On Shopify
- Ad Formula
- The CB Code – Clickbank Code
- 700 Profit Club
- The China Secret
- AZ Formula – Scam or Legit Way To Make $2,000 Per Day? Review
- $800 An Hour? Instant Payday Tricks Scam Or Legit? Review
- Is Easy Insta Profits a Scam Or Legit? Review Reveals The Truth
- Club Shanghai Scam or Legit? “Shanghai Secret” Exposed Review
- $920 A Day? The Message Money Machine Scam Or Legit? Review
- Easy Retired Millionaire Review Scam or Legit? The Truth Exposed
- Explode My Payday The REAL Truth Scam Or Legit? (2019) Review
- Million Dollar Replicator Review (2019) Scam or Legit? Secrets Exposed
Non-ClickBank Shady Products & Scams
Clickbank is one of the most popular affiliate programs out there, however, there are thousands of others. Here are a few scams I reviewed from other platforms.
- Cash Money Sites Review (Secrets Exposed) Scam or Legit?
- Is The Profit Shortcut a scam or legit? Review
Legitimate Making Money Programs
Reputable companies/people that can teach you how to make money online.
- Is Wealthy Affiliate A Scam Or Legit? WA Exposed –
- K Money Mastery Review – How to Make Money With Amazon & Kindle Platform
- What is SiteRubix.com? 30 Reasons Why to Use It
- Income School Project 24 Review vs Wealthy Affiliate
- Indeed Dream Job Search (2019) Start Today
Useful Affiliate Marketing, and Making Money Online Tips And Articles.
- 5 Free Headline Writer Tools Every Blogger Needs To Generate Captivating Headlines
- The Ultimate SEO Link Roundup
- My Favorite WordPress Tools & Plugins For Affiliate Marketing
- What Is A Swipe File? Plus Free Headline Swipe File Template
- 8 Things That Successful Affiliate Marketing Websites Do
- 18 Reasons Why Affiliate Marketing Is The Best & Easiest Way To Make Extra Money Online
- How To Increase Traffic On Your Website For Free
- How To Make Money With No Money
- How To Earn Money From Amazon Reviews
- Get Amazon Prime For Free
- The 9-Step SEO Strategy for 2019
- A Plan for Mindful Growth and Bringing Fun Back to Your Writing Process
- Indeed Dream Job Search Start Today
- Build Your Own Website In 30 Seconds For Free
- Don”t Get Banned From The Amazon Affiliate Program | Top Reasons Why You May Get Banned + Banned States
- Refer A Friend and Get Free Stuff & Cool Referral Programs
#1 Recommendation For Earning Money Online – Get A Free Membership.
No Money Down No Credit Card Needed.
If you’re serious about learning how to make money online please check out what I have to say here. This is a 100% scam free risk-free opportunity. You don’t even need a credit card to sign up.
Think about this: You probably found my website by searching for “ClickBank Marketplace Scams” or something similar. Wouldn’t you like people to find your website in the same way? Imagine having traffic come to your website without spending money on ads and promotions.
Just a small fraction of what to expect with your Free Membership.
- A community of like-minded entrepreneurs who are motivated to making a full-time income with affiliate marketing.
- Real testimonials from real members, each member has their own profile that you can read.
- Exclusive tips, strategies, videos, Q&As, etc. all around affiliate marketing
- Post questions, tips, and/or experiences with affiliate marketing you have.
- Two free websites on the SiteRubix Platform.
- Anyone is welcome to join. It’s like having your own affiliate marketing mastermind group!
101 Reasons Why To Get A Free Membership at WA Today
What are some scams you found online or what hey do you use to find out if it’s a scam or not? Let me know in the comments below talk to you soon.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above may be “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I believe will add value to my readers.